Lighten Up! Spa
The Ultimate Infrared Sauna and Red LED Light Spa Experience
Our Spa is a quiet healing garden oasis, a space to go within, sweat out toxins, purify and rejuvenate the body, and balance and clarify the mind. Here components of ancient purification rituals combine with cutting edge, FDA approved class 2 medical devices. Breathe fresh oxygen infused with the rich aromas of plants and soil. Let the soothing sounds of fountain water splashing on stone, and healing sound technology embedded in beautiful music, take you on an inner journey. Relax and sweat in a far infrared, anti-bacterial Clearlight/Jacuzzi cedar sauna with a full spectrum heater and chromotherapy. Stand between two full-body Joovv red and near infrared light panels as 1200 diodes project cell-regenerating light deep into your body and brain. And leave feeling refreshed, clarified and invigorated.
Scientifically Established Benefits of Red LED Light Therapy and Infrared Saunas
“The future medicine will be the medicine of frequencies.” – Albert Einstein
Hundreds of independent clinical studies on infrared saunas and LED Light Therapy show that both technologies produce numerous health benefits, and are effective in treating a wide range of severe, and garden variety medical conditions.
Benefits of Red and Near Infrared LED Light Therapy (Partial List)
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healing of cuts, infections and broken bones
- Increases bone density
- Raises metabolism
- Raises testosterone
- Improves cognitive function
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Promotes eye health
- Rejuvenates skin
- Promotes healthy cellular function and cell regeneration (helping you look younger, heal faster, and feel better)
- Improves ATP (adenosine triphosphate) function, increasing energy production in the body
- Activates intracellular metabolic pathways, increasing production of enhanced cellular signaling, and elevated protein synthesis
Benefits of Infrared Saunas (Partial List)
- Increases metabolism
- Boosts immune system
- Increases blood flow
- Reduces cellulite
- Stimulates detoxification and weight loss
- Promotes recovery from injuries aches, pains, sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and other muscular-skeletal ailments.
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Promotes sleep
- Improves skin condition and appearance
- Promotes heart health, anti-aging
Red LED Light therapy vs Infrared Sauna
Light therapy promotes the production of ATP, which generates energy in the body. Infrared Saunas induce detoxification through heat stress. Both produce numerous healing and anti-aging benefits that include: reduction of pain and inflammation, increased circulation, raised metabolism and testosterone, improved sleep, enhanced collagen production and skin health.
Session Prices:(All sessions include extra time to undress before and dress after)
Red LED Lights:
- 30 minute session: $30
- Package: $300 – 11 sessions for the price of 10
- 30 minute session – $45
- Package: $450 – 11 sessions for the price of 10
Light/Sauna Spa Combos:(You choose how many minutes to spend in each one.)
- 30 minute session: $45
- 45 minute session: $60
- 60 minute session: $75
- 30 minute session: $450 – 11 sessions for the price of 10
- 45 minute session: $600 – 11 sessions for the price of 10
- 60 minute session: $750 – 12 sessions for the price of 10
Lighten Up! Spa Testimonials:
“Lighten Up! Spa has become a much-needed getaway. The benefits
of better sleep and better skin cannot be praised enough. It is also excellent
for joint pain. Definitely the highlight of my week!”
“I’ve had great results at the Lighten Up! Spa. Combining red light therapy with infrared sauna, energizes, relaxes and detoxifies my body. I love it!”
I found a place that nourishes my body and mind. The balance of the
lights and sauna give me much-needed quiet time and a lot of sweat!
Healthful and cleansing. Perfection!”
–Roni Douglas, DDS
“My infrared light treatments at Dr. Sara’s lovely peaceful spa always fill me with boundless energy and an overall feeling of health and strength. And my skin psoriasis has really calmed down.”
Marin Optimal Health
Spa 55 Professional Center Parkway, Suite F
San Rafael, CA
For appointments: (415) 479-2027
Cancellations 48 hours in advance Thank you!
For more information on Clearlight/Jacuzzi Sauna.
For more information on Joovv Red LED light therapy.